Stop Making Sense

Today my right palm was tingling. I had my ideas of what this could signify (yes, I've been washing my hands frequently-thank you), but I thought I'd call a healer friend and ask her what she thought. At first she mentioned that it was a sign that I'd be getting a lot of money. She based this answer on the old wives' tale about itchy palms. Then she stated that the hands are the seat of creativity and that perhaps I was being called to express myself creatively. Although the former sounds great, the later most resonates.

Lately I've noticed that the decisions I've been called to make do not make any sense. Yet, creatively these decisions make all the sense in the world. In a few weeks I will be ending a part time job that I've had for three years which provided me with health benefits as well as financial rewards. Logic mind said to go out and find another job immediately. So I called a friend and solicited his help. I went for an interview, which went really well, and was pretty sure I would get offered the job. Something in me, however, knew that this wasn't the right move to make. So I stopped my participation in the interview process, much to my friend's disappointment. Although I do have some measure of sadness around disappointing my friend, I am clear that I must listen to my inner guidance, before all else, without worrying about who will be upset with me.

I'm participating in the visioning process to see what God's vision of my life truly is. This new vision may not include the kind of work I was previously doing or maybe it will. All I know is that I am clearly guided as to when to say yes and when to release an opportunity for someone else's highest good.


Recently I've discovered a gift for healing others. I use my intuition, prayer, visualization and I do what I am guided to do. I've healed migraines and other physical manifestations of pain using these tools. Recently someone witnessed a healing I performed and asked me where I'd studied Reiki. I haven't. I wasn't aware that the things that I was intuitively guided to do came from any specific healing modality. I just did what God told me to do. Sharing the gift of healing in this way did not make logical sense, but it worked nonetheless.

The more I listen to my intuition and allow myself to be guided, the stronger these gifts of healing become. The more I listen, the more I hear. So I think it's due time I stopped making sense. The logical mind is a beautiful and valuable tool when used in tandem with what I know to be true spiritually. Creativity defies logic and I am creating a new life for myself. I see that to fully express my creativity, I may need to stop making sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jury Duty-Induced Adult Onslaught ADD

ThanksLiving

Slow Down, Don't Worry, Leave Something